The City of Unley and SA Police are working in partnership to reduce crime and enhance community safety.
Through a program called Council Watch, City of Unley staff are acting as SA Police's 'eyes and ears' as they move throughout the community.
City of Unley staff members have two way radios or mobile phones so they can communicate through our Depot Operations Centre or direct to SA Police and other emergency services.
Members of the public can approach these staff members to assist in an emergency or to report suspicious activity including:
- locating a stolen vehicle
- reporting a motor vehicle accident or graffiti
- reporting suspicious activity
- reporting a fire
- sighting of a reported a lost or missing person
- reporting on an injury or collapse of a person