Altering a Public Road
There is a requirement to apply to Council for any works to be undertaken outside of your property boundary.
An Authorisation to Alter a Public Road form is required to be lodged and approved prior to any works on Council land.
- Alteration of a driveway/crossover between the kerb and the property boundary
- Installation of underground electrical services
- Addition of stormwater outlets
- Creation of a naturestrip
Download a copy of the Council Specifications for more details.
To apply for approval fill out an application to alter a publilc road(36 kb)form and specifications or
underground electrical specifications(57 kb) and then forward it to the City of Unley:
- Deliver to the Unley Civic Centre,181 Unley RoadUnley;
- Post to City of UnleyPOBox 1 Unley 5061;
- Email to email@example.com;
- Fax it to (08) 271 4886.