The Eastern Health Authority provides immunisation programs on behalf of the City of Unley such as the:
- National Immunisation program
- School Based Immunisation program
- Worksite Immunisations
The Authority's staff can respond to your enquiries and assist with professional advice on a variety of immunisation matters.
Eastern Health Authority (EHA)
Tel: 8132 3600
Fax: 8132 3623
Send an Email
Monitoring the condition of local premises to minimise the spread of disease is an enormous task for Council's Environmental Health Section. This may be in response to an enquiry from a member of the public or as part of Council's ongoing inspection process.
Officers regularly inspect, among other things:
- public pools and cooling towers;
- accommodation premises, including lodging houses, motels, caravans and sub-standard residential premises;
- more than 240 food premises in the Unley area, as well as the food hygiene of participants at major events such as the Royal Adelaide Show;
- Medical and Veterinary Surgeries, Mortuaries;
- Hairdressers, Beauty Treatment Salons, Manicurists, Body Piercing Premises and Tattooists.
If you have a public health concern please contact the Environmental Health Section on 8372 5111.
If you wish more information about vaccinations, please contact the Eastern Health Authority on 8132 3600 or visit their website.