Contact us

Need help, or want to tell us something? We can help you find information about your enquiry, or offer you a variety of ways to contact us.

Need to report an issue?

Tell us more about the issue you would like to report and we can help you work out the best way to resolve it.

Need to make a payment online?

Make a rates, invoice, infringement or application payment online.

Pay online

Want to give a compliment, make a complaint or provide us with a suggestion?

Complete the form below to let us know.

How to contact us


Did you know that you can report an issue to Council online?

An example of the types of issues that can be reported are;

  • Footpaths that require repair or sweeping is required
  • Road potholes or damage,  road sweeping or line marking requests
  • Issues with drains such as blocked drains, or flooding of water on roads and footpaths
  • Tree maintenance requests for trees on Council property. This may include a fallen tree or tree branches, or if a street tree requires trimming as it poses a hazard to pedestrians or vehicles.

 Report online now

By Phone

Council Customer Service
(08) 8372 5111 (all hours)

Unley Swimming Centre
(08) 8372 5456
Unley Civic Library
(08) 8372 5100
Goodwood Library
(08) 8372 5166

In Person

Visit us

181 Unley Road, Unley.

Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm


Emergency Management

Learn how to prepare for an emergency, understand Council's role in emergency management, know who to contact in specific emergencies and what to do in the recovery phase of an emergency.

Find out more