Councillors & wards
The City of Unley Council is divided into six wards. Each ward is represented by two Councillors. You can read more about the Mayor and the Elected Members below, including information on how you can get in contact.
- Telephone0439 752 867
- ProfileBefore becoming Mayor, I was a Councillor for Unley Ward for 12 years. I am married to Rosslyn and we have lived in Unley for the past 17 years. We have four married children with three children each; nine of whom live in Unley.
- Telephone0416 818 768
- ProfileI have now represented Clarence Park Ward for 14 years, and have loved every minute of the position. Whether I am at my work, as a Leader at a large metropolitan High School, or representing residents, l like to work with individuals or groups to ascertain the issue, and to work through a range of solutions that can solve the issue for them.
- Telephone0414 820 773
- ProfileIn my 3rd term working for you and providing local leadership. I bring extensive business and community participation experience to being your Councillor, your elected representative.
You can learn more on my Facebook Page or my website. Better yet, call or email me.
- Telephone0421 418 428
- ProfileAs a resident of the City of Unley, I am passionate about our thriving community. I have lived in the area since I first moved to Adelaide from Queensland, and couldn't now imagine living anywhere else.
- Telephone(08) 8373 3573
- Alternate Phone0439 837 335
- ProfileI have held a commission as a Justice of the Peace for 45+ years and have served two terms on Council, gaining extensive experience in Local Government by serving on numerous committees, being Presiding Officer of several and was honoured to be appointed Acting Mayor for 2018. My strong interests are in sustainability, arts and events and vibrant, healthy communities.
- Telephone0403 051 079
- ProfileI am passionate about the Village of Goodwood and the City of Unley. I have lived and worked in the Goodwood Ward for over 17 years and have owned and operated various businesses, including Hair Salons and a Wine Bar.
- Telephone0488 523 777
- ProfileI have been serving Goodwood Ward and the City of Unley as a Councillor since November 2018.
A resident of Goodwood Ward since 2006, I live with my husband Matt and our young sons Oliver and Jack. My family and I love the Goodwood Village and the wonderful parks and facilities in the City of Unley.
- Telephone(08) 8372 5111
- ProfileThis position is currently vacant. A Supplementary Election will be undertaken for the Parkside Ward, with details on the voting and nomination process to be announced soon.
- Telephone0413 619 317
- ProfileAs a councillor, my focus is on improving the amenity and sustainability of the community for residents and ratepayers by building on the legacy of previous councils and the many volunteers who work in so many areas to make Unley a wonderful place to live.
- Telephone0415 042 468
- ProfileMy focus is on essential services and financial responsibility whilst maintaining the liveability and ambience of the area. I value the opportunity to provide the Unley Park Ward residents with true and independent representation.
- Telephone0415 714 567
- ProfileElected Ward Councillor in November 2014 - I have served on most Council Committees gaining an insight into the functions and challenges of Local Government. I was Elected Deputy Mayor for a term in 2016. I have worked with residents to improve road safety and traffic issues, enhance our parks and gardens and also address development matters.
- Telephone0498 650 747
- ProfileI am currently the General Manager of Sturt Football Club—the first female in Sturt's 117 years and the SANFL's 141 year history. I was also appointed as the Club’s first female Board Director in 2012.
- Telephone0428 362 422
- ProfileI am a committed advocate for effective governance, collaboration, inclusion and diversity, women’s leadership, grassroots participation, and leading change where outcomes benefit the community. I also mentor up and coming sportswomen administrators and young entrepreneurs. In 2018, I was awarded Sport SA’s Volunteer of the Year Award.