Forms, resources & fees

The links below provide access to forms, fact sheets and guides to help you understand and act on your building and renovation plans in line with legislation.

Mandatory notification

Please submit your mandatory notification via our online form.

Class 1 & 10 buildings

Class 2-9 buildings

Swimming pools

Useful links

Asbestos and other Hazardous Waste -
Construction Industry Training Board Levy -
Development Act and Regulations -
Energy Efficient Homes and Sustainable Housing -
Powerline Safety & Clearance -

Development approval and altering a public road

While Development Approval provides authority to develop your private property it does not provide the required approval to conduct works on Council land to alter a public road.

If your development requires the removal/ installation of stormwater pipes, create nature strip, repair damaged footway, close/open driveway crossover, extend driveway crossover, removal of council street tree, you are required to lodge an application(PDF, 29KB)  providing your Development Approval number and any other information you deem relevant.

Note: Before installing, an Underground Electrical Service application(PDF, 260KB)  is also required.

Dial before you dig

Before any excavation is undertaken you are required to make a Dial Before You Dig Enquiry to ensure you do not damage underground infrastructure.