After reviewing the changes to density requirements implemented by SA Health, the Unley Swimming Centre team have reviewed our current operations and have several changes that will take place from 6:00am, Tuesday 15th March 2022.
- Online bookings will no longer be required for lap swimming, recreation swimming and rehabilitation swimming.
- Time limits on visiting the facility will no longer be in place. Patrons will be able to come at any stage during hours of operation and stay for as long as they like.
- A maximum capacity will be placed on the facility set around programs, pool space availability, social distancing principles and safety requirements. Should this capacity be reached, no more access to the facility will be granted until another patron leaves the facility on a one in one out basis.
- Limits on lane capacities will be removed with patrons to self-manage social distancing whilst in the lanes and assisted by our lifeguard team.
- The members entry gates will be back in operation for access to the facility.
- A dedicated Rehabilitation lane will be available from 6am to 9am Monday – Friday subject to availability around bookings and programs.
- A dedicated Recreation lane will be available after 9am Monday – Friday subject to availability around bookings and programs.
Procedures that that will remain in place are:
- Online bookings for the Aqua and Yoga programs.
- Physical distancing requirements of 1.5m where possible.
- Wearing facemasks in enclosed areas and when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Patrons are encouraged to limit time within change rooms to under 10 minutes.
- Patrons are not to attend the Centre when sick or displaying and symptoms of illness.
Please note that should restrictions return or our Covid Safe plan is revised by SA Government, the re-introduction of the booking system may occur in future.
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding whilst we have reviewed our operations. We hope to see you soon.