Fullarton Park Community Centre
The Fullarton Park Community Centre has a range of rooms available for hire on a casual or regular basis anytime, including weekends. All rooms include tables, chairs, whiteboard, urn, fridge and TV unit. Capacity depends on intended room set up.
Contact us on 8372 5180 to arrange a viewing appointment.
- Variety of rooms sizes ranging from 12sqm to 200sqm available for hire, including:
- Study - 12sqm
- Howard Room - 30sqm
- Board Room - 32sqm
- Red Room - 34sqm
- Parkview Room - 84sqm
- Community Room - 40sqm
- Banquet Room - 195sqm
- Lounge/Dining Room - 200sqm.
- Commercial kitchen with large walk in cool room, microwave oven and electric urns, pie warmer, two electric ovens and commercial dishwasher
- PA systems
- Chairs and tables
- Smart Screens or televisions in rooms and halls
- Airconditioned – heat and cool
- Wheelchair friendly.
Fullarton Park Community Centre has two large function areas that can be hired separately or combined. These areas can accommodate from 97 to 250 people dependent on the type of function and is available for private functions, charitable organisations and community groups. Inspections are welcome.
The Centre also has a mid-size function/meeting room that can accommodate up to 60 people and has a servery kitchen attached.
There are also 4 other smaller meeting rooms of various sizes, a gallery, an art studio and a wellness centre. Most have some form of kitchen facilities and are accessible and airconditioned.
How to hire?
1. Read the Conditions of Hire and Download the application.
Fullarton Park Community Centre Hire Agreement(PDF, 993KB)
2. Contact the Event Coordinator 8372 5180 prior to completing the application to check availability and make a tentative booking.
3. Deliver the application to the Event Coordinator at the City of Unley Office or the email email@example.com.
411 Fullarton Road, Fullarton 5063 View Map