Have your say on the T2D design changes
Published on 23 January 2023
The State Government has reviewed the River Torrens to Darlington (T2D) Project to ensure it will:
- deliver the best possible outcome for road users and those who live and work along the corridor,
- represent value for money for South Australian taxpayers,
- create opportunities for local businesses, and
- is realistic in predicted delivery timeframes.
The T2D project team want to hear from the local community. Your local insights are vital to help progress the detailed design.
The design process will also consider local access, pedestrian and cyclist connections, and landscaping to create a high-quality and pleasant environment for all users and neighbouring communities.
Ways to get involved
There are various opportunities to learn about the changes to the project design and share your feedback.
Community Information Sessions
There are several information sessions to choose from between 4 and 11 February 2023. Locations include the T2D Community Information Centre, Clovelly Park and West Adelaide Football Club, Richmond.
Select ‘Register now’ to view the full list of times and locations and book your spot. Registration is essential.
Provide feedback online
Book a meeting
Meet with the T2D Project team, where you can ask questions and provide feedback on the design changes.
Book online. Times are available Tuesday to Saturday across multiple locations.
Drop in to a T2D Community Information Centre
Drop in any time during opening hours* to the T2D Community Information Centre at Clovelly Park or the Brickworks Marketplace to learn more about the Project.
- T2D Community Information Centre – 1194 South Road, Clovelly Park
- T2D pop-up Community Information Centre – Brickworks Marketplace (opposite Jeanswest)
* Open 9am to 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. 9am to 7pm on Thursday. (Excluding public holidays). The T2D Community Information Centres will be closed 26-29 January.
Please direct any enquiries to the T2D Project Team at email T2D@sa.gov.au or phone 1300 951 145.