Improvements that have occurred over the closure period include:
- Refurbishment of the four umbrella shades around the main 50m pool
- New scan entry machines on the turnstiles including an additional entry point for bikes, prams and wheelchair access
- New delivery driveway and emergency gates at the northern end of the centre
- Vandal proof soap holders placed into both change area’s
- A full audit of the pavers, clean and re-application of non- slip to the entire pool surrounds
Behind the scenes, we have also:
- Enhanced security on the point of sale system for members and all card holders
- Undertaken upgrades in the kiosk facilities to increase food preparation space and new refrigeration.
- Purchased a new automatic pool cleaner
- Replaced our chlorine delivery lines to all pools
Please see the 2018-19 season letter for more details.