Each year Council has to make important decisions about how to allocate ratepayers funds to the vast range of programs and services it provides via its Annual Business Plan.
Before a council adopts its Annual Business Plan it must prepare a draft Annual Business Plan and undertake a public consultation process.
This purpose of the draft 2018-19 Annual Business Plan
is to impart understanding of:
- The services provided by the City of Unley
- Proposed new initiatives and projects, and
- The Draft budget for 2018-19.
Ways you can provide feedback
Have your say by:
City of Unley staff will be available to discuss the draft Plan with you at the following public information sessions:
- Thursday 10 May, 10.30 - 11.30am Goodwood Library, 101 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
- Thursday 10 May, 6.30 – 7.30pm Clarence Park Community Centre, 72-74 East Ave, Black Forest
- Monday 14 May, 5.30 - 6.30pm Unley Civic Centre, 181 Unley Road, Unley.
- Thursday 17 May, 10.30 – 11.30am Living Choice, 123 Fisher Street, Fullarton
- Thursday 17 May, 6 – 7pm Living Choice, 123 Fisher Street, Fullarton
- Monday 21 May, 10 – 11am Unley Community Centre, 18 Arthur Street, Unley.
View the Draft Plan online
or pick up a copy from the Unley Customer Service Centre, 181 Unley Road, Unley.
Submissions close midnight Sunday 27 May 2018. Following consultation, the community’s feedback will be provided to Council for consideration prior to finalisation of the plan.
For further information, please phone 8372 5111