Each year Council must make important decisions about how to allocate ratepayers funds to the vast range of programs and services it provides via its Annual Business Plan.
Before a council adopts its Annual Business Plan it must prepare a Draft Annual Business Plan and undertake a public consultation process.
The purpose of the Draft 2019-20 Annual Business Plan
is to impart understanding of:
- Services provided by the City of Unley
- Proposed new initiatives and projects, and
- The Draft budget for 2019-20.
Ways you can provide feedback
Your feedback will be accepted between Wednesday 1 May and 6pm on Wednesday 29 May. Have your say by:
- Providing your comments online through Your Say Unley
- Sending an email with "Draft Annual Business Plan 2019-20" in the subject heading, to email@example.com
- Sending a written submission to "Draft Annual Business Plan 2019-20", The City of Unley, PO Box 1, Unley SA 5061.
City of Unley staff will be available to discuss the Draft Plan with you at the following public information sessions:
- Monday 27 May, 10 - 11.30am Fullarton Park Community Centre, 411 Fullarton Road, Fullarton
- Monday 27 May, 5.30 – 6.30pm Unley Civic Centre (Council Chamber), 181 Unley Road, Unley
- Tuesday 28 May, 10 – 11.30am Goodwood Library, 101 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
- Tuesday 28 May, 6 – 7.30pm Clarence Park Community Centre, 72-74 East Ave, Black Forest.
What happens next?
Following consultation, the community’s feedback will be provided to Council for consideration prior to finalisation of the plan. For further information, please phone 8372 5111