Work Experience

We take applications from high school students, TAFE college students and university students, for unpaid work experience.

Students must be registered with a recognised school or tertiary institution that covers them for personal insurance and public liability.

Work experience applications can be sent to Please provide preferred dates, area of interest, and the school or tertiary institution attended by the student.

All placements are subject to availability.