Join us at Unley Community Centre and engage in a range of activities and wellbeing programs in a relaxed, friendly environment. Drop in for a chat, share a laugh with others and enjoy a home-cooked style meal. Experience classes which expand your mind, enhance your memory or just help you to become more connected with your local community.
Unley Community Centre has a large main hall with a stage, commercial kitchen, dining room and meeting rooms available for hire. The centre can accommodate up to 150 people and is available for private functions or charitable fundraisers for community groups. Inspections are welcome.
The centre is available for hire from Monday to Friday (5-11pm) and Saturday to Sunday (5pm-midnight). The RSL Hall at 29 Arthur Street can also be hired through the centre.
How to hire?
1. Please read the Conditions of Hire and Download the application.
Unley Community Centre Hire Agreement(PDF, 457KB)
2. Contact the Customer Service Officer on 8372 5128 prior to completing the application to check availability and make a tentative booking.
3. Return the application to Unley Community Centre or email email@example.com
To hire a room for a function, event or meeting, visit our Facilities for Hire page.
Under the current COVID-restricted rules, Community Centre hirers must:
- have a COVID Safe Plan for their specific gathering and or event, adhere to it and sign COVID Conditions of Use for hire of a Community Centre
- take attendance records of everyone at their event and make these available if required
- not exceed room capacity limits
- undertake additional cleaning on arrival and before departure.
Hirers who are conducting prescribed operations as defined under The Emergency Management (Public Activities No. 8 - COVID-19) Direction 2020 must ensure that the prescribed operations are supervised by a COVID Marshal. A list of prescribed activities can be found at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-marshals
Circuit Meal Service
Offering low cost and nutritious lunches to our community, the Circuit Café is open Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 11.30am – 12.15pm. Bookings are essential, please phone 8372 5128.
COVID-Safe guidelines will be followed to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
View the Circuit Café Menu(PDF, 283KB)
(current to 14 January - 5 March 2021 inclusive)
Events & Programs