At the Fullarton Park Community Centre we draw, paint and play. We make music and sing songs and have fairies in our flower garden where children gather to hear stories. We also sew quilts over coffee and play cards with our friends. Our exhibition space, Hughes Gallery, is a community gem.
Fullarton Park Community Centre has a range of rooms available for hire on a casual or regular basis anytime, including weekends. All rooms include tables, chairs, whiteboard, urn, fridge and TV unit. Overall guest capacity depends on the intended set-up and the capacity of individual rooms. Visit us, our facilities are open for inspection.
With easing of COVID-related restrictions, the Community Centre is now available for both regular and casual external hire again.
One-off hires can occur, and standard fees and charges apply, but there are venue hire conditions in place to ensure COVID compliance. Please contact the Community Centre to discuss its suitability for your requirements.
Under the current COVID-restricted rules, Community Centre hirers must:
- have a COVID Safe Plan for their specific gathering and or event, adhere to it and sign COVID Conditions of Use for hire of a Community Centre
- take attendance records of everyone at their event and make these available if required
- not exceed room capacity limits
- undertake additional cleaning on arrival and before departure.
Hirers who are conducting prescribed operations as defined under The Emergency Management (Public Activities No. 8 - COVID-19) Direction 2020 must ensure that the prescribed operations are supervised by a COVID Marshal. A list of prescribed activities can be found at covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-marshals
How to hire?
1. Read the Conditions of Hire and Download the application form.
Fullarton Park Community Centre Hire Agreement(PDF, 1MB)
2. Contact the Fullarton Park Community Centre 8372 5180 prior to completing the application form to check availability and make a tentative booking.
3. Return the application form to Fullarton Park Community Centre.
To hire a room for a function, event or meeting, visit our Facilities for Hire page.
Fullarton Market | 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
- 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month
- 9am - 1pm
- Fullarton Park Community Centre grounds.
A community-focussed market where visitors can mingle with local producers, sample multicultural foods, browse in the large selection of plants and crafts and enjoy a delicious coffee and treat with friends.
For updates, please visit the Fullarton Market website , Facebook page or phone Jason on 0408 682 826.
Fullarton Market Dates 2020
- October 10 & 24
- November 14 & 28
- December 12 & 19.
English Language Classes | Tuesdays and Fridays
Tuesdays and Fridays 10am-12noon (school terms only)
Is English your second language? Need help learning to read, speak and write in English? These friendly classes may give you greater confidence in speaking English, learning about Australian culture and making new friends.
Cost $4 per session; $20 for a 10-class card; $35 for a 20 class card.
For more information phone 8372 5180.
Friday Social Group | Fridays
Fridays 10am - 3pm
Weekly get together to play games, cards and paint.
New members welcome to our very friendly group.
For more information phone the Centre on 8372 5180.