Bin entitlements and additional bins
All residential rateable properties are entitled to a domestic kerbside bin collection service comprising of household recycling, green organics and general waste to landfill.
- 1 x 140L Blue Bin General Waste – collected weekly
- 1 x 240L Yellow Bin Recycling – collected fortnightly
- 1 x 240L Green Bin Organics – collected fortnightly*
* Unit complexes are required to share the use of green organics bins. However, if your unit complex does not have a sufficient number of green bins please contact the Customer Experience team on 8372 5111.
Additional bins are available on application
Find out more and apply
All rateable commercial properties are also entitled to a domestic kerbside bin collection service comprising household recycling and general waste to landfill.
- 1 x 140L Blue Bin General Waste - collected weekly
- 1 x 240L Yellow Bin Recycling - collected fortnightly
Green organics bins are only provided where there is a substantiated need.
Commercial food waste collection should be arranged with, and provided by, a commercial Waste Contractor.
Additional bins are not available from Council for businesses, industrial and commercial premises. Individual businesses must access Commercial Waste and Recycling providers for any needs in excess of normal kerbside collection services.
For further information or inquiries about kerbside collection for Business and Commercial properties please contact Council's Customer Experience team on 8372 5111.
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us design a better website for you.
If you want to report an issue or can't find what you were looking for Contact Us or call (08) 8372 5111.