After the recent revisions to the SA Government restrictions, Centre Management have been working through our updated Covid Safe plan and are pleased to announce the following changes to our operations:
- Online bookings will remain in place right through to the end of the season on May 23rd 2021.
- Lap Lane capacities have increased to 8 swimmers maximum per lane.
- Recreation capacities have also been increased noting our junior pools are scheduled to close from Saturday April 24th.
- Single Use Lockers are now available for use in the Change Rooms.
- Patrons will now be allowed to book consecutive sessions (laps and recreation) on the same day under the below condition.
Consecutive sessions cannot be booked in advance online, they must only be booked ‘in person’ and at the completion of the first pre-booked session and will ‘only’ be available as space permits. This will mean that patrons wishing to swim longer than the allocated 1 hour session will need to exit the pool, make their way to the kiosk and get a staff member to manually book them into the following session.
These changes aim to strike a balance between enabling the facility to become busier in a controlled and safe way (particularly as neighbouring facilities close for the season), whilst respecting and valuing the feedback of our regular customers. No further changes are intended to be implemented this season.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and support this season.