Unley Town Hall
Unley Town Hall can seat up to 130 people or can accommodate 200 people standing. With easing of COVID-related restrictions, the Town Hall is available for external hire again. One-off hires can occur, and standard fees, charges and discounts apply. However, there are still conditions in place for hiring the venue to ensure COVID compliance.
Specific procedures which must to be adhered to include:
Food and beverages may be served with the exception of no buffet-style, or self service, whether supplied by organisers and attendees, or catered externally.
Under the current rules, Town Hall hirers must:
- have a COVID Safe Plan for their specific event, adhere to it and sign COVID Conditions of Use in relation to the hire of the Town Hall
- have a COVID Marshal who has undertaken training and is on site and clearly visible to people attending the event, and identifiable to SA Police and SA Health.
- take attendance records of everyone at their event and make these available if required
- undertake additional cleaning on arrival and before departure.
For hiring costs, please view Fees & Charges 2020-21(PDF, 2MB) .
How to hire?
1. Read the Conditions of Hire.
Unley Town Hall Conditions of Hire(PDF, 125KB)
Unley Town Hall COVID additional conditions of hire(PDF, 131KB)
2. Contact the City of Unley Libraries Event Coordinator 8372 5100 prior to completing the application, to check availability and make a tentative booking.
3. Complete and submit the application form online
181 Unley Road, Unley 5061 View Map