Unley Life magazine welcomes Winter!
Published on 10 June 2021
Unley Life readers have instant access to the magazine, either opting to have it delivered to their email address or by viewing online, where you'll find current and previous issues.
Don't forget that you can have all editions of Unley Life sent directly to your email inbox - just fill in the subscription form telling us where you would like us to email it to, and you won't ever have to check the letterbox again!
Subscribe today. It only takes a minute and we'll send it to as many email addresses as you wish.
The digital version of Unley Life offers online readers more. When reading the articles, hover over any underlined text and you will find live links to program and service information, web addresses, key documents and videos.
In this issue of Unley Life, we have some great stories, including:
- locating a range of French services in Unley's 'Maison de France'
- what young people are doing in the 'Fish Tank' entrepreneurs program
- a local artist winning the $5000 'All Connections to Unley' Art Prize
- why Heywood Park was chosen in the list of the state's top seven parks
- how our volunteers assist our community and are valued by all
- profiles of new businesses across our city
- great recipes for healthy winter eating in our fabulous food section!
Contact us if you have a story you want to share for next season's edition - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy Unley Life - and let us know what you think!