Contact Us

We're here to help with all of your enquiries.

Contact Us

Unley Civic Centre

Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
181 Unley Road, Unley

T: 08 8372 5111 (all hours)
F: 08 8271 4886

PO Box 1, Unley SA 5061
ABN: 63 714 797 082

Connect with us


Elected Members

View the Elected Member contact details.

National Relay Service (NRS)

The City of Unley welcomes calls made through the National Relay Service (NRS).
Phone: 1800 555 677.

Voice / Textphone users

Phone: 133 677 (24 hours per day, seven days per week) for people who have speech/communication impairment only and are not hearing impaired.
Speak and Listen Service (SSR): 1300 555 727.


The City of Unley is committed to providing excellent customer service and we value your feedback. 

  • Compliments

    When an employee or volunteer exceeds your expectations in service delivery, we would very much like to hear about it. Recognising outstanding effort assists us in encouraging and promoting excellent customer service across the organisation.

    To lodge a compliment, please complete the feedback form.

    Feedback Form
  • Complaints

    If you have a problem, issue or concern about the services, decisions or actions of Council we would like to hear about it.

    To lodge a complaint, please complete the feedback form below.

    How your complaint will be investigated

    Upon receipt of your complaint we will direct it to the department best able to undertake an investigation. A Council officer may contact you to discuss your concerns or to ask for further information. Once the complaint has been investigated, we will respond to you, giving the reasons for our decision or intended future actions.

    How long will it take

    We aim to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days and respond to your complaint within ten days. If we are unable to respond within ten days we will contact you to explain why and advise the timeframe in which we will be able to respond.

    Further action

    If you are not satisfied that your complaint has been adequately resolved you can request an internal review. An independent senior officer will then undertake an investigation of the issue and make a determination on the matter.

    You have the right to take your complaint to an external agency at any time if you are unsatisfied with the way it is being handled. The Ombudsman can be contacted via phone on 8226 8699 or by visiting the Ombudsman website.

  • Suggestions

    If you have a suggestion about the services, decisions or actions of Council we would like to hear about it.

    To make a suggestion, please complete the feedback form.

Report an Issue

Issues you can report online include:

  • footpaths and roads
  • ​graffiti
  • street trees
  • traffic and parking
  • drainage
  • dogs
  • noise.
For a list of events and construction works with noise exemption, including contact details for enquiries, please visit our Noise Exemptions page.

Petitions & Reviews

Petitions – how to submit a petition to Council.

Formal Review – how to apply for an internal review of a Council decision.

Dispute Expiation – how to dispute a parking infringement notice.

Emergency Management

Emergency events can occur at any time with little warning and cause diverse and widespread impacts across affected communities.

The City of Unley works to minimise these threats and contribute to the safety and wellbeing of our community by participating in local emergency management alongside our neighbouring councils.

The below information will help you prepare for emergencies at an individual level, understand the Council's role in emergency management, know who to contact in specific emergencies and what to do in the recovery phase of an emergency.