Apply for a Replacement Parking Permit

You can request a Replacement Parking Permit if; 

  • you have lost a permit
  • you have changed your vehicle 

Complete the application below. 

Replacement Application(PDF, 2MB)

Return it to our Civic Centre, 181 Unley Road, Unley or by email

So that you can continue to park in the applicable location while your application is being processed, please visit the Civic Centre to receive a Permit Pending slip.